All minors are required to submit the signed User Declaration form to management before entering the forest. Adults may also fill this out upon arrival.
1. All persons agree to the rules and regulations mentioned in this form by signing on the bottom of the page. All minors are to be informed of the contents of this form before entering the ropes course. By signing this form the parent or legal guardian agrees to all information in this form and certifies having read and understood all information contained within as well as having informed the minor of this. Names of all persons are to be noted on this form, these agree to abide by all the rules and regulations presented in this from.
2. There are certain risks involved and participation is at own risk. Liability of Action Forest Paragraph 7 shall apply.
3. The course is for participants of 1.1m (light green and dark green) and taller who do not suffer from any illness or psychological ailments which may result in injury to themselves or any other persons taking part in the activities in the AF course. Any person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is prohibited from entering the course. Children under the age of 14 may only enter the course under adult supervision. Children under the age of 10 may not attach or detach their own safety devices, this may only be done by the parent or legal guardian who may attend to 2 minors at once.
4. No items such as mobile phones, jewellery etc. may be taken in to the course as these present a danger to the participants themselves as well as others.
5. All participants must participate in the practical and theoretical safety briefings before attempting to enter any of the courses. All rules and regulations mentioned by the trainer are to be followed strictly and without hesitation or question. Any misconduct or violation of the rules will result in immediate dismissal and Action Forest accepts no associated damage claims.
6. All safety equipment including helmet, harness or slings are not be removed or swopped amongst participants. This equipment is to be used only as specified by the safety personnel and is to be returned after 3 hours of use. Any additional time will incur a cost of 4 euro per hour, every hour. Any damage caused to the equipment will result in replacement at the cost of the participant.
7. Action Forest is liable under the law for personal injury. For property and/or financial damages Action Forest is liable only in cases of intent or gross negligence of the operator or the persons entrusted with the management of an organisation or persons.
8. The black course may only be entered by persons age 16 and above. Each element may only be used by 1 person at a time and platforms may be occupied by max 3 persons at one time.
9. Any person found disobeying these rules will be expelled from the course immediately, he/she will not be allowed to continue and shall forfeit the entrance fee paid. AF may close the course if/when deemed necessary, e.g. storm warning. This will result in the entrance fee being forfeited. This also applies if the client wishes to leave the course prior the allocated time. 3 hours.
10. All photos of participants may be used for advertising purposes unless explicitly specified by the client that this is not permitted.
11. Any guest found smoking in safety equipment or in the forest will incur any charges made in order to replace said equipment.